The Terms and Conditions below apply solely to transactions on My Tech Tools.
The use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
1. Return policy
We do not accept any returns, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any complaint the same day the item are received, In the event that something is determined to be a manufacturer error or failure due to defective materials, we will repair or exchange the item(s) as needed.
We reserve the right to limit support, and deny repair or replace on items purchased that is 3 days older (only for shipped via courier customers, Not on items purchased from shop).
We will not accept any return without a return material authorization (“RMA”).
Include a description of the damages and pictures of the damaged items/packaging. This information is very helpful to us in assessing how we package our orders and helps prevent similar problems in the future.
Since most of the modules on our website are used in experiments, any item packed in anti-static plastic should be used with care and expertise, these components or modules can be damaged with high voltage or reverse polarities or even small voltages from human body, such items can not be replaced or repaired.
Replacements will be arranged with Customer Service as needed.
Please do not remove, solder, desolder, or modify,.
Eligibility for return of modified items is determined on a case-by-case basis; we can not guarantee eligibility for modified items.
Replace or repair may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including transit times.
mytechtools.com.pk will pay shipping charges if the damage is found to be related to a manufacture error.
If the item(s) is damaged in shipping courier mytechtools.com.pk will pay for single side shipment after replace or repair, for all other reasons customer is responsible for shipping charges.
Please contact us before returning any package!
Contact us if you have any issues and we’ll do our best to help you out!
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age and accept delivery within the Pakistan. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to our terms and conditions.
3. Description of Goods
- The products listed on our website are of highly detailed and technical nature and not all the specifications of the products are published on mytechtools.com.pk.
- All pictures on our website are for illustration purposes only. All descriptions, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
- Full detailed specifications are available from the respective manufacturer’s brochures or their websites.
4. Accuracy of Product Information
- All product specifications, images and other information published on ourwebsite have either been made accessible by suppliers, manufacturer’s, publications, publicists, or been gathered from public-domain sources.
- The intention of mytechtools.com.pk is that all information on the website should be as accurate and up to date as possible.
5. Payment and Price
- The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order including any taxes applicable whether or not the order has been confirmed.
- We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been confirmed. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
- Cleared payment will need to be received before we dispatch any items. Payment can be made by any of the options displayed in the checkout page.
6. Payment Methods
- At present we only accept physical pickup from shop and COD (cash on delivery). We are planning to accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard soon. On the order you must provide us with your exact billing address and telephone number. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
- Your order will only be processed once authorisation at phone call has been properly received.
7. Availability of Goods
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these and we will refund any money already paid for them. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
8. Delivery Times and Charges
- All prices on our website are exclusive of delivery charges which will beaded to the price of the products at our checkout before confirming your order.
- Delivery prices quoted are only for Pakistan and for 1 kg or less weight. We do not ship outside Pakistan.
- Delivery of products will be via courier service. Standard delivery will be delivered between 2-3 working days, depending on the order placed during or at the weekends. Orders placed before 3 pm will be dispatched same day. however orders placed after 3 pm will be dispatched next working day.
- Will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
- If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position and you should allow up to 14 days for dispatch of the goods. For delays of more than 14 days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the goods.
- As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door you will be responsible for them. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature.
- From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery or we will not be able to entertain any claims.
10. Time Limitation for Notification of Claims
- Damage in transit: If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier’s delivery consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us within 3 days from delivery.
- Shortages: It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the consignment note and it will be your responsibility to notify us within 2 days from delivery.
- In-Correct Goods: It is your responsibility to notify us of any in-correct goods supplied within 2 days from delivery.
- Non-Deliveries: We will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 5 days from the expected delivery date. If goods returned under this clause are found to be perfect and in full working order they will be returned to you.
11. Product Guarantees
- All products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the Manufacturer’s warranty for a period described by the manufacturer.
12. Cancellation / Return of Orders
- If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have the right to cancel your order any time before order confirmation and dispachment.
- You will be wholly responsible for the cost of return delivery and safe return of the goods. Subject to claim validly and correctly notified in accordance with the Time Limitation for Notification of Claim paragraph of these terms, goods received back incomplete or in a damaged or used condition will either be returned to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
- You will own the goods once we have received your payment in full. Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
- The images included on this website are for illustrative purposes only and do not necessarily represent the packaging you may receive the product in.
- All Trade Marks and any logo’s used belong to the respective owners.