This is a 4-Channel Relay interface board that allows you to control various appliances, and other
equipment’s with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Arduino,
Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- 4-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Both controlled by 12V and 5V input Voltage
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR,
- PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic active low)
- Opto-isolated inputs
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status.