This is a LOW Level 5V 2-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. It is equiped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller.
2 Channel Relay Module Relay Board Arduino Relay Module With Optocoupler allows a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM with digital outputs to control larger loads and devices like AC or DC Motors, electromagnets, solenoids, and incandescent light bulbs. 4–channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliance
Specifications and Features:
- Relay Maximum output: DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- 2 Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler LOW Level Triger expansion board, which is compatible with arduino
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller ( 8051, AVR, *PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Relay of high quality loose music relays SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming
- 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic active low)
- Opto-isolated inputs
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status
- Arudino Uno/Leonardo compatible; Other board or micro-controller via jumper cables.
- Interface via digital I/O pins 4,5,6, and 7
- Relay screw terminals
- Standardized shield shape and design
- LED working status indicators for each relay
- High quality relays
- COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) relay pins for each relay.